This is not just about business and trade. Do you want to know more about those celebrities who are known to possess the most expensive homes in the world and how much do their homes cost? Take a look at the following top 10 most expensive celebrity homes.
- Aaron Spelling – $150 million
- Bill Gates – $147.5 million
- Oprah Winfrey – $85 million
- Hugh Hefner – $54 million
- Billy Joel – $35 million
- Jerry Seinfeld – $32 million
- Christie Brinkley – $30 million
- Arnold Schwarzenegger – $23.5 million
- Will Smith – $20 million
- Ozzy Osbourne – $10 million
NOW LETS GET STARTED
10. Ozzy Osbourne – $10 million
It is the 10th home on our list based on its price. It is possessed by Ozzy Osbourne who is a famous singer and songwriter. This home which is located in Hidden Hills, California is approximately 10.953 square feet and it features a swimming pool, 10 bathrooms, 6 bedrooms and other amenities that can be found in a home that costs $10 million.